Microsoft Azure Remote Desktop To VM
Microsoft Azure is a cloud computing platform and infrastructure, created by Microsoft, for building, deploying and managing applications and services through a global network of Microsoft-managed datacenters. It provides both PaaS and IaaS services and supports many different programming languages, tools and frameworks, including both Microsoft-specific and third-party software and systems.
1. Microsoft Azure is Microsoft's cloud application platform.
2. Websites allows developers to build sites using ASP.NET, PHP, Node.js also deployed using FTP, Git, Mercurial or Team Foundation Server.
3. Microsoft's Platform as a Service (PaaS) environment can be used to create scalable applications and services.
1. Sign in to microsoft azure portal. Click on the virtual machine.
2. Click on the dashboard and then at the bottom of the page there appears a set of operations.We choose connect option in that.
3. By clicking on connect then a file will automatically download and the file is in the name of virtual machine with extension of .rdp.By double on it to open.
4. When the rdp file opens, it shows a window like this and Click on 'connect' to connect with the virtual machine.
5. We can logged in by specifying the specific credentials. Click on ok to continue with it.
6. Also specify no if there is a dialoug box like this is appears.
7. This is the server manager dashboard of a virtual machine. In this way we can connect a virtual machine using microsoft azure.