Microsoft Azure Create Virtual Machine From Visual Studio
Create VM From Visual Studio
1. Open the Visual Studio and click on view to obtain the server explorer.
2. Right click on 'Virtual Machine' and select 'Create Virtual machine' to create a new virtual machine in visual studio
Setting Up Of Virtual Machine
1. Choose subscription as Windows azure MSDN and click on Next button to continue.
2. Here we need to select a virtual machine image , and specify the image type and image label, click on Next button.
3. Then we need to specify the machine setting like virtual machine name,size,username and password.click on Next button to continue.
4. Now its the time to set up the cloud settings, Either we create a new service or to work with the exisiting one.
5.Here we create a new cloud service and click on Create button.
6. Final step in creating a vm is setting up of endpoints. Adding the new port and click on 'Add' button finally click on create button to create the virtual machine.
7. Now the virtual machine is creating with the given name, see the figure.
8. Sign to microsoft azure portal, manage.windowsazure.com , then we can see the virtual machine that we create.