Asp DotNet MVC Tutorial For Beginner Introduction Part 1
Adding Controller To Projects
1. Open the Microsoft visual studio. Click on the 'New' Button then click on 'project'.
2. Since this is a MVC application, select 'web', from that 'ASP .NET MVC4 Application' is selected. Here we can give the work location and name of the project in the specified location and finally click on 'ok' button.
3. Select the 'Internet Application' template from that window and also choose 'Razor' as the view engine then click on 'ok' to continue.
4. Then we create a mvc application.This is the default view of a controller.By default we have HomeController and AccountController.
5. If we run the project, we obtain the default page that they create
1. Here we add a controller to the project named basicMVCapplication , also add contents like this.
2. Then we can obtain the screen that displays our content.
3. Like this we can add controller to project and run the project in terms of it.