ASP .Net MVC Hello World Application Tutorial 4 Beginner
Hello World Application
1. Open the Microsoft visual studio. Click on the 'New' Button then click on 'project'.
2. Since this is a MVC application, select 'web', from that 'ASP .NET MVC4 Application' is selected. Here we can give the work location and name of the project in the specified location and finally click on 'ok' button.
3. Select the 'Empty' template from that window and also choose 'Razor' as the view engine then click on 'ok' to continue.
4. Then we create a mvc application.This is the view of a default project.
5. Click on F5 and run the project we can see this screen because we didn't add any resources.This run the default project.
Creation Of Hello World Application
1. Choose Controller from the solution explorer.Then add a contoller by right click on controller and click on add then click on controller.
2. Adds a controller in the given name.
3. By doubt click on the contoller and edit the code as shown in figure.
4. Now we can run the program and see the output obtained.This is a simple mvc web application.Here the controller is called by the action.