HTML5 BASICS:HTML5 Video
HTML5 introduces the features of media such sa video and audio.Here a <video> element present for the working of video.It works based on control attributes. Video also one of the new feature of HTML5 before that there is no video support for HTML documents. It is done by the help of a simple video tag.It supports MP4,WebM and ogg media types.
Same as in the case of audio,here also control attributes are present such as pause paly etc.These control helps the video to present in a proper manner.Also there are some properties for including width and height for video screen. It is necessary to include the height and width,otherwise the browser feels difficulties to identify these things.
The <video> Tag
For including a video into our HTML document we need a simple tag and is <video> tag.With in this tag we
can include the details about video,like height and width.
It support all attributes,along with this some special attributes are also there.All attributes for video tag provides more additional
features fro improving the visuality of videos within our document.
Autoplay:Specifies that the video will start playing as soon as it is ready.
Hieght:Provide height for video screen.
Muted:This mute or unmute the video file.
Controls:This attribute provide some controls for video and these features provides an effective visuality for videos within our page.
- Advanced E - Mail Links In HTML
- How Can I Make A Simple Page In HTML
- How Can We Add Flash Movies To Our Site
- How Can We Choose The Right Image Format
- How To Create Links Between HTML Frames
- How To Linearize HTML Tables
- How To Use HTML Inline Or HTML Floating Frames With iframe
- How To Use Nested Framesets In HTML
- How To Use Object And Embedded Elements In HTML
- HTML Forms
- HTML Frames
- Images Audio And Video
- What Are Accessible Tables In HTML
- What Are The Links And Navigation In HTML
- What Are The Tools That We Can Use To Make HTML
- What Do You Mean By Noframes Element in HTML
- What Do You Mean By Inline Or Floating Frames With iframe
- What Is Frameset
- What Is HTML
- What Is Http Get And Http Post Methods
- What Is Image Maps What Is Client Side Image Maps And Server Side Image Maps.