HTML5 BASICS:HTML5 Audio
Webpages contain audio only after the introduction of HTML5.Like in video here also an element exist <audio>. Audio is a special feature of HTML5.It represents a sound or audio,for this purpose <audio> tag is used. There are some attributes that support audio tags like global attribute,autoplay.
How It Works?
There is one major attribute present known as control,this add some properties to audio,such as play,volume etc The text details between audio tags sould be displayed in the browser.
The <audio> Tag
In order to include an audio file with in an HTML page we use <audio> tag.
Controls:It s a boolean attribute and this attribute provide some additonal features such as paly,pause
Autoplay:This attribute provides the automatic play feature for users with out any other action from user side.
src:It describes the url or path of the audio with in our document
Preload:This attribute is like control attribute. It provides some features like do not buffer audio file automatically,only buffer the metadata of audio file.
- Advanced E - Mail Links In HTML
- How Can I Make A Simple Page In HTML
- How Can We Add Flash Movies To Our Site
- How Can We Choose The Right Image Format
- How To Create Links Between HTML Frames
- How To Linearize HTML Tables
- How To Use HTML Inline Or HTML Floating Frames With iframe
- How To Use Nested Framesets In HTML
- How To Use Object And Embedded Elements In HTML
- HTML Forms
- HTML Frames
- Images Audio And Video
- What Are Accessible Tables In HTML
- What Are The Links And Navigation In HTML
- What Are The Tools That We Can Use To Make HTML
- What Do You Mean By Noframes Element in HTML
- What Do You Mean By Inline Or Floating Frames With iframe
- What Is Frameset
- What Is HTML
- What Is Http Get And Http Post Methods
- What Is Image Maps What Is Client Side Image Maps And Server Side Image Maps.