HTML5 BASICS: HTML5 SVG Concepts
HTML5 SVG Concepts
SVG stands for Scalable Vector Graphics. It is a feature of HTML5 for describes about 2D graphics.SVG element is denoted as <svg>,Which is a container of SVG graphics.For vector epresentation and for 2 dimentional drawings we use svg.Since SVG is vector based it can easily handles scaling.
Features Of SVG
1. SVG support event handlers.
2. Not suitable for games and animations only applicable for application with large rendering area.
3. Resolution independent.
4. In HTML5 documents <svg> tag behaves like an inline block.
A simple SVG document provides a single element <svg>.But like in HTML , SVG also has some elements for rectangle,circle and canvas.For grouping the some basic shapes SVG use an element known as <g>
- Advanced E - Mail Links In HTML
- How Can I Make A Simple Page In HTML
- How Can We Add Flash Movies To Our Site
- How Can We Choose The Right Image Format
- How To Create Links Between HTML Frames
- How To Linearize HTML Tables
- How To Use HTML Inline Or HTML Floating Frames With iframe
- How To Use Nested Framesets In HTML
- How To Use Object And Embedded Elements In HTML
- HTML Forms
- HTML Frames
- Images Audio And Video
- What Are Accessible Tables In HTML
- What Are The Links And Navigation In HTML
- What Are The Tools That We Can Use To Make HTML
- What Do You Mean By Noframes Element in HTML
- What Do You Mean By Inline Or Floating Frames With iframe
- What Is Frameset
- What Is HTML
- What Is Http Get And Http Post Methods
- What Is Image Maps What Is Client Side Image Maps And Server Side Image Maps.