HTML5 BASICS: HTML5 Canvas
What Is HMTL Canvas?
HTML <canvas> and <svg> are graphics elements.They use different methods for dwawing.I is a rectangular area which gives an easy drawing method with the help of the element <canvas>.Canvas provides two attributes 'width' and 'height'.
Features Of Canvas
1. Canvas doesn't support event handlers.
2. It is fully interactive.
3. Suited for graphic games and animations.
4. Text resolution capability is very poor.
5. Canvas popularity is grows steadly and rapidly.
How To Draw Lines
Canvas API methods are suitable for drawing lines.Following are the methods for drawing a line.
1.BeginPath(): We start using this method.It instruct the browser,to prepare for draw a new line.
2.moveTo(x,y): It sets the starting point of the line.
3.lineTo(x,y): Set the ending point of the line.
4.Stroke(): This method helps to display the line.
In the same way we can draw text,rectange etc, using different methods.
- Advanced E - Mail Links In HTML
- How Can I Make A Simple Page In HTML
- How To Create Links Between HTML Frames
- How To Linearize HTML Tables
- How To Use HTML Inline Or HTML Floating Frames With iframe
- How To Use Nested Framesets In HTML
- How To Use Object And Embedded Elements In HTML
- HTML Forms
- HTML Frames
- What Are Accessible Tables In HTML
- What Are The Links And Navigation In HTML
- What Are The Tools That We Can Use To Make HTML
- What Do You Mean By Noframes Element in HTML
- What Do You Mean By Inline Or Floating Frames With iframe
- What Is Frameset
- What Is HTML
- What Is Http Get And Http Post Methods
- What Is Image Maps What Is Client Side Image Maps And Server Side Image Maps.
- How Can We Add Flash Movies To Our Site
- Images Audio And Video