HTML BASICS:HTML Tags
HTML is a markup language and makes use of various tags for displaying contents. These tags are enclosed within angle braces <Tag Name>. Every tag has their correspondin opening tags.For example <html> has its closing tag and <body> tag has its closing tag </body> tag etc.Also there are some tags present without closing brackets.
The basic HMTL tags are <Body> , <paragraph> , <title> etc.These basic tags are very neccessary to create an html document.This sectionmake an idea about some basic tags of Html.
- Advanced E - Mail Links In HTML
- How Can I Make A Simple Page In HTML
- How Can We Add Flash Movies To Our Site
- How Can We Choose The Right Image Format
- How To Create Links Between HTML Frames
- How To Linearize HTML Tables
- How To Use HTML Inline Or HTML Floating Frames With iframe
- How To Use Nested Framesets In HTML
- How To Use Object And Embedded Elements In HTML
- HTML Forms
- HTML Frames
- Images Audio And Video
- What Are Accessible Tables In HTML
- What Are The Links And Navigation In HTML
- What Are The Tools That We Can Use To Make HTML
- What Do You Mean By Noframes Element in HTML
- What Do You Mean By Inline Or Floating Frames With iframe
- What Is Frameset
- What Is HTML
- What Is Http Get And Http Post Methods
- What Is Image Maps What Is Client Side Image Maps And Server Side Image Maps.