HTML BASICS:HTML Ordered List
HTML Ordered Lists
An Ordered list work in the same way as the Unordered list, except that Ordered list is numbered and essentially ordered.The numbering starts at one and is incremented by one for each successive ordered list element tagged with <li>.
The Type Attribute
You can use type attribute for <ol> tag to specify the type of numbering you like. By default it is a number.
<ol type="1"> - Default-Case Numerals. <ol type="I"> - Upper-Case Numerals. <ol type="i"> - Lower-Case Numerals. <ol type="a"> - Lower-Case Letters. <ol type="A"> - Upper-Case Letters.
HTML Numbered List Start Attribute
There is an attribute present "start", which helps to setting a new starting digit for the list.
- Advanced E - Mail Links In HTML
- How Can I Make A Simple Page In HTML
- How Can We Add Flash Movies To Our Site
- How Can We Choose The Right Image Format
- How To Create Links Between HTML Frames
- How To Linearize HTML Tables
- How To Use HTML Inline Or HTML Floating Frames With iframe
- How To Use Nested Framesets In HTML
- How To Use Object And Embedded Elements In HTML
- HTML Forms
- HTML Frames
- Images Audio And Video
- What Are Accessible Tables In HTML
- What Are The Links And Navigation In HTML
- What Are The Tools That We Can Use To Make HTML
- What Do You Mean By Noframes Element in HTML
- What Do You Mean By Inline Or Floating Frames With iframe
- What Is Frameset
- What Is HTML
- What Is Http Get And Http Post Methods
- What Is Image Maps What Is Client Side Image Maps And Server Side Image Maps.