HTML BASICS:HTML Forms
HTML Forms are a part of Html document.It mainly stands for collecting some datas from user.Forms can be simple and complicated.
HTML <form> Tag
Inorder to create an HTML form we use <form> tag. <input> is an important form element,this may vary depends on the type attribute.Also form tag uses <textarea>,<button>,<select> elements.
1.HTML forms are used to collect user input.
2. Forms contain form elements.
3.The <input> element is the most important form element.
4.There are some form attributes are also present there.
- Advanced E - Mail Links In HTML
- How Can I Make A Simple Page In HTML
- How Can We Add Flash Movies To Our Site
- How Can We Choose The Right Image Format
- How To Create Links Between HTML Frames
- How To Linearize HTML Tables
- How To Use HTML Inline Or HTML Floating Frames With iframe
- How To Use Nested Framesets In HTML
- How To Use Object And Embedded Elements In HTML
- Images Audio And Video
- What Are Accessible Tables In HTML
- What Are The Links And Navigation In HTML
- What Are The Tools That We Can Use To Make HTML
- What Do You Mean By Noframes Element in HTML
- What Do You Mean By Inline Or Floating Frames With iframe
- What Is HTML
- What Is Http Get And Http Post Methods
- What Is Image Maps What Is Client Side Image Maps And Server Side Image Maps.