HTML BASICS:HTML Colors
Colors are displayed combining RED, GREEN, and BLUE light. The simple way to add colors to your web page is simply write colors in english words, ie simply write "red" as color .Using hexadecimal color code is a better method.16 million colors are there for html use.
CSS colors are defined using a hexadecimal (hex) notation for the combination of Red, Green, and Blue color values (RGB). The lowest value that can be given to one of the light sources is 0 (hex 00). The highest value is 255 (hex FF). Hex values are written as 3 double digit numbers, starting with a # sign.
Figure indicate the colors and their corresponding hexadecimal codes.
Remember The following.
1. Hexa decimal colorcodes consists of a number sign (#) followed
by a combination of 6 charactors.
2. The first two digits in the color code determine how much red is in color, next two indicate how much green is there and the last two digits indicate the involvement of blue color.
- Advanced E - Mail Links In HTML
- How Can I Make A Simple Page In HTML
- How Can We Add Flash Movies To Our Site
- How Can We Choose The Right Image Format
- How To Create Links Between HTML Frames
- How To Linearize HTML Tables
- How To Use HTML Inline Or HTML Floating Frames With iframe
- How To Use Nested Framesets In HTML
- How To Use Object And Embedded Elements In HTML
- HTML Forms
- HTML Frames
- Images Audio And Video
- What Are Accessible Tables In HTML
- What Are The Links And Navigation In HTML
- What Are The Tools That We Can Use To Make HTML
- What Do You Mean By Noframes Element in HTML
- What Do You Mean By Inline Or Floating Frames With iframe
- What Is Frameset
- What Is HTML
- What Is Http Get And Http Post Methods
- What Is Image Maps What Is Client Side Image Maps And Server Side Image Maps.